In here I'll be posting some recent pics of little Natalie. She is almost 6 months old; it is so hard to believe! Every day her personality reveals itself more and more!! She is talking up a storm. Lol, Brent and I crack up every day just listening to her and seeing her discover new things- it's such a joy! We bought her a jumperoo last weekend since she loves to bounce around a lot. It took about a day or two for her to realize she wasn't going to fall or bounce on up to outer space, but now she loves it!
Still no sign of teeth yet, although for the last week she has been really chompin down again chewing on her fingers, my fingers, a wet washcloth- anything. So I wouldn't be surprised if one pops up soon, but who knows.
She is also giggling all the time now. I love my little girl so much.
Here are some recent pics!



I love the picture of Natalie on the steps, that is too cute!
ReplyDelete