We had a great Easter. We went to our church Sunday morning, went out to our favorite BBQ restaurant in Raleigh, then came home and worked in the yard all afternoon. Brent put down grass seed (keeping our fingers and toes crossed that we actually grow some grass!) and I planted a lot of flowers while Natalie took a nice long nap. Our neighbors across the street from us invited us over for some iced tea on their back deck, so when Natalie woke up, we took a break and went and chatted with them for awhile. They are a sweet older couple who has lived all over the world. It is very interesting to talk with them and hear different stories about their lives. Brent got some pointers on landscaping too! We had a great day celebrating our risen Lord and celebrating our family.
Here are some pics we took after we got home from church:




Natalie looks so cute!! Glad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the little bow! Glad you had a great Easter. Jeff and I planted some flowers, too! We also made our own hanging baskets. I dug a little in the dirt, but I have a worm phobia so I was nervous. hah. I'm such a dork.
ReplyDeleteI also meant to tell ya that you look great Bekah!!
ReplyDelete