Friday, December 11, 2009

No frowns here (unless she's hungry and ready to be fed)!



She's getting so big. She loves getting her picture taken. I think it's the bright flash she likes. She used to not pay it any attention but that's not the case now! We love taking pictures together. I try to take them so often b/c she changes everyday. Like a few days ago her eyes were a steely greyish blue (beeeautiful), and today they were a lighter, clear blue (breathtaking!!). I can't wait to see if they will change more! I kinda hope they don't though, b/c they are so so pretty right now, even though I know they will be gorgeous no matter what color they are!

These pics down here were taken tonight when we were goofin around with the camera. I love the smiles!!!! :) She is starting to smile more often, and it makes me glad. Awhile back I actually asked Brent if he thought she was a happy baby b/c she hadn't been smiling alot up to that point. His response, "She's well fed, she's got a clean diaper, she is warm, and she gets lots of love and attention. What's she got to be unhappy about?" Leave it to my logical, rational hubby to take the emotional aspect out and see the facts. Okay, I see now, I have a happy baby. But the last three days have shown me I really do have a happy baby! She has started smiling more and more than I have ever seen her do. She's starting to become more aware of her surroundings and SHOW her happiness! I LOVE IT!!!!Take a look! :)

I took like 75 pics tonight of those smiles :)!!!!

And I have to add this:
It looks like Santa's little helper wore herself out.



That's all. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. awww....gotta love those smiles!! Sometimes I work really hard for a smile and sometimes all it takes is simply smiling at Hannah to get her to smile. I think babies like to let us work for it. Love the santa outfit too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not post that at 5:19 AM....it's 8:15...weird

    ReplyDelete