We are all doing well. Natalie is 3 1/2 months old now. She is growing like a weed!! Beginning to giggle, find her voice and squeal (oh I love all these new noises!), and smile continually. She can hold her head up by herself, and she is sleeping continually about 10 hours a night (such a blessing for Brent and I!). She is quite the little lady. Full of sweetness and spunkiness and fiestyness. Oh.... wait. She wants to say something to you guys, hold on a second, let me let her get on here and type.
Hey guys, what's going on? Natalie here. I just wanted to say
wassup and all. Mom was talking about me on here, but I can
tell things about myself better b/c they're about me. So where to
begin.... I think I am starting to grow some teeth. Mom and Dad keep
calling it "teething" whatever that means- to me it hurts and makes me
cranky. Mom keeps putting the corner of a wet washcloth in my mouth for me to bite down
on. To me it feels weird and wet and I always push it out with my tongue. Mom just
tries to put it back in again for me to bite on or she puts this tingly gel
stuff on my gums and I can't feel my bottom lip anymore. It feels a lot better for awhile, but
then the pain comes back and I am upset again. I've decided I'd rather just
stay toothless forever- I love my bottle. I love my formula. I drink
a lot. Why change things when you've got a good thing going? Teeth
are just another thing to clean. Those are my two cents. Well, it's
been real. Gotta hit the hay.
Well there ya go folks. Here are some recent pics!


Love to you all!
I just can't get over all that hair!! I love it! You and Brent are doing a great job as parents! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, we would put half a banana in the freezer and let Preston suck on it while teething. You can also buy one of the meshy teething things I think they are called teething feeder and put frozen bananas in it as well. Its messy but they love it and works wonders.
ReplyDeletethanks Heather! I will try it!
ReplyDelete