Scrapbooking never interested me until I met Natalie- and then every ID bracelet we wore in the hospital, every picture of our family at Christmas, of meeting grandparents and cousins, of sitting up, crawling, first tooth, first word, etc etc etc had to be recorded and had to be decorated. And so scrapbooking has entered my life, very innocently at first, and slowly has crept in to where now I scrap' atleast two night a week. It's crazy fun to me and a stress reliever/ good end of the night type activity while I wait for Brent to come home from work.
Here's a few of pictures of some of the pages I have completed (little blurry, didn't know how to turn off the flash):





If you are thinking about scrapbooking but don't want to spend a lot, I get a lot of my supplies from Tuesday Morning. They have an excellent supply of really really really cheap scrapbooking stuff. Like the big albums themselves for $6-$8 (in a crafts store they are usually $20-up), lots of neat 3D letters, stickers, etc for 99 cents, big books full of the pretty paper for $2-$3, etc. It's a really great place to look. I also save greeting cards ppl send me, cute wrapping paper, pretty colored envelopes; just random cute stuff to cut out and put in there to decorate. It's fun to get creative with what you use, and you're only limited to if it will fit in between the plastic sleeve and the paper!
So if you find yourself randomly wanting to talk to someone at 12 am, call me up b/c I am probly up waiting on my hubby..... scrapbooking.
haha well I doubt I'll be calling you at 12 but its good to know I can :) I love the pages, they are super cute. I scrapbooked in high school like crazy and it burned me out for LIFE, haha, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.
ReplyDelete